a). Free Yoga Classes in Patanjali Yogpeeth: Free Yoga classes are conducted in the premises of Patanjali Yogpeeth by trained Yoga Instructors at one-hour interval.
b). Yoga Science Camps: People below poverty line are permitted to participate in the Residential and Non-Residential Yoga Science Camps held in towns and cities of India from time to time in the benign presence of Yogrishi Swami Ramdev ji Maharaj.
c). Free Yoga Classes Through Patanjali Yog Samiti : Fifty thousand free Yoga classes by about twenty million dedicated and trained Yoga teachers take place every day in nook and corner of India. About two million Yoga teachers have been engaged in training & teaching of people in East Africa, South Africa, U.S.A., Canada, U.K., Nepal & Mauritius.
a). Free Ayurvedic Consultancy in Patanjali Yogpeeth: Free consultancy in Ayurveda is provided in Patanjali Yogpeeth. Over fifty well educated Ayurvedacharya (Vaidya) having B.A.M.S./ M.D./ M.S. degree, render their valuable services to about two thousand patients suffering from various chronicle diseases daily, free of cost. This team of Vaidyas is also engaged in giving Free Ayurvedic consultancy through letters, fax, e-mails & phone also.
b). Free Ayurvedic Consultancy At Patanjali Chikitsalayas :Divya Yog Mandir (Trust) manages to run over two thousand Patanjali Chikitsalayas and Patanjali Arogya Kendras in India and abroad, where about one thousand able Ayurvedacharya (Vaidya) having B.A.M.S./ M.D. degrees, examine and prescribe treatment, free of cost to about fifty thousand patients daily.
c). Yoga Science Camps : A team of Vaidyas also provide free Ayurvedic consultancy to the participants of Yoga Science Camps held in different towns and cities of India from time to time in the benign presence of Yogrishi Swami Ramdevji Maharaj.
d). Free Distribution Of Medicines : Medicines and food supplements are provided on appropriate/ hundred percent discount to the economically weaker people.
e). Free Investigation Facility : Appropriate discount is given to the people below poverty line on all type of investigations in Pathology Lab and Imaging & research centre of Patanjali Yogpeeth.
1. Free Residential Facilities at Mahrishi Balmiki Dharamshala: Haridwar is the religious capital of the country, where lac of pilgrims come from all across the globe daily. Some of them belong to poor section of the society who can't even arrange fooding and lodging on their own. Keeping this fact in view, a four story huge hospice of 86,000 sq. ft. covered area has been built in Patanjali Yogpeeth-2 by Patanjali Yogpeeth (Trust), where lodging facilities for about 1000 persons are available. On ground floor 53, on first floor 90, on second floor 87 and on third floor 84 spacious rooms with modern facilities have been built. This hospice has been named after Mahrishi Balmiki, the author of the great epic 'Ramayana.'
Yajna is performed daily within the premises so that the persons staying in this hospice may come closer to Indian values and traditions. Visitors can also seek free Ayurvedic consultancy in O.P.D. of Patanjali Yogpeeth. They can also gain the practical knowledge of Yoga and Pranayama by participating in Yoga Classes which are conducted at one-hour interval.
2. Free food arrangements at Sant Ravidas Langar : Adjacent to Mahrishi Balmiki Dharamshala, a two story Langar hall of 23,600 sq. ft. covered area, has been built in Patanjali Yogpeeth-2, by the Trust, in which nearly about 5000 persons can have free meal daily. The Langar will be in operation from early in the morning to till night, everyday. This Langar has been named after the great saint Ravidas.
3. Yajna (Agnihotra), as a means of purifying the atmosphere, attainment of worldly pleasures, prosperity, inner tranquility & relief from miseries and diseases is performed daily in the Yajnashala situated in Patanjali Yogpeeth ’s premises as well as other premises owned by Divya Yog Mandir (Trust) & Patanjali Yogpeeth (Trust).
4. Free Transportation facility: is also available for patients as well as visitors visiting Patanjali Yogpeeth, from Kankhal to Patanjali Yogpeeth & vice versa.
5. Free facility of a world class Library : to the visitors is available in Patanjali Yogpeeth
6. Free Education & Training: is given from time to time to peasants in Medicinal Plant Agriculture & Panchgavya.